Building the Lion is an official SG50 game made especially to celebrate Singapore’s 50th birthday.
This game allows you to build iconic Singapore buildings, restaurants and housing around the island. You get to learn about famous Singaporeans and historical events. You will also get to solve pesky crimes to make Singapore crime-free.
Play with your friends and family to create your own unique version of Singapore and see who completes the game first!
- Play with the computer or with up to 3 human opponents
- Play and build on Sentosa, Pulau Ubin, Pulau Tekong and Singapore main island
- Build dozens of Singapore's most iconic buildings, like the Esplanade, CK Tang Building, Central Fire Station and more
- Build and own restaurants selling Singapore's most iconic food, like the Chilli Crab, Satay, Chicken Rice and more
- Learn about Singapore's key historical events and the people that brought Singapore to the world map
Building The Lion is a free software application from the Board subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Building The Lion (version 184.108.40.206) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Building The Lion since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-29.
The latest version is 220.127.116.11 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-07-02
[Update] Combined Create/Join match function,[Fix] Fix for missing boat ride cutscene,[Fix] Fix for event panel not disappearing if not dismissed before turn timed out,[Fix] Restored missing Flurry events